Coordinator, Consumer Engagement
The Coordinator, Consumer Engagement will assist the Sr. Manager on developing and executing business-building ideas and integrated 360 marketing campaigns for key Golf Channel franchises including Feherty, World Long Drive, College Golf including NCAA Golf Championships and East Lake Cup, as well as other key company priorities as needed.
- Understand each franchise property, partners, and key stakeholders in order to drive business results.
- Monitor and inform team of changes within landscape that present opportunities/risks for franchise properties.
- Develop creative brief to inform campaign development and multi-platform strategy; ensure delivery is on strategy and on-time.
- Execute integrated 360 marketing campaigns to support business strategy that include but are not limited to TV promos, digital and mobile assets, in-show integrations, and collaboration with social media team.
- Assist with measurement and reporting on campaign metrics.
- Build collaborative relationships cross-functionally – including programming, production, digital, creative, multi-platform strategy, research and sales – as well as external partners.
- Support Sr. Manager on efforts with NBCU Content Distribution team and MVPD/dMVPD partnerships
- Assist on special projects as needed
- Manage merchandise/premium inventory for corporate and affiliate partners
- Typically, incumbent has 0-2+ years of marketing/advertising and/or media experience
- Basic knowledge and understand of marketing; relevant work experience or internship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be flexible in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal/communications and analytical skills
- Knowledge of golf and/or sports industry a plus
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
Career Level: Entry-Level
Country: United States
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary.
Part of the NBC Sports Group family, Golf Channel is a multimedia, golf entertainment and services company based in Orlando, Fla. In addition to its high-quality news, instruction and original programming, Golf Channel is home to more live golf than all other networks combined. Our coverage includes PGA TOUR, LPGA Tour, NCAA National Championships, The Open, Olympics and a slate of other worldwide tours and events. Golf Channel continues to connect the world to golf through a wide array of digital and lifestyle services including: Golf Channel Digital platforms, GolfNow, GolfAdvisor.com, Golf Channel Academy instructional facilities and Golf Channel Amateur Tour.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.