- Customer Service
- General Business
Support operations, systems and reports for CareerLinks and the Career Services Department. Efficiently captures departmental operating data, information, and process detailed reports. Provides customer service, technical system support, and general support for the department search processes and the Career Services team.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to):
- Assists, refers, and answers telephone inquiries from PGA Professionals, Employment Consultants, employers, public, and internal PGA of America departments involving Employment Services.
- Provides support to management in the execution and administration of all levels of the CareerLinks Program
- Assists in ensuring accuracy and verification of all related data.
- Performs technical functions involving all department search processes as directed.
- Updates facility information on CareerLinks jobs in the main PGA database if necessary (incorrect name, address, etc).
- Updates new facility information in ExecuSearch for CareerLinks jobs when found in PGA database (i.e., replace and rename “New facility for CareerLinks” to the proper name of the facility).
- Reports on all filled jobs per Employment Consultant notification.
- Inputs all CareerLinks candidate results in ExecuSearch system for closed positions, including interviews and those who did not send in resumes as previously responded.
- Manages customer satisfaction records.
- Manages resumes and candidate correspondence for CareerLinks fee-based searches.
- Process invoices for CareerLinks fee-based searches.
- Attends local, regional, and national conferences and expos to support and promote the PGA Career Services efforts as needed.
- Provides quarterly and monthly management reports to include statistics for all CareerLinks operations. Manage content on Microsoft SharePoint (our file management software).
- Monitors and approves all non-management positions posted on the PGA’s golf job board.
- Serves as departmental liaison to the Information Technology department for technical issues regarding all PGA Career Services tools.
No supervisory responsibilities.
Assist with the development and review of the annual budget for the Career Services department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Three years’ related experience in business environment.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, computer and customer service skills required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, & ABILITIES:
Job Knowledge/Technology: Must have a thorough knowledge of business operations with a preferred emphasis in employment administrative support. Ability to work on various projects and programs as assigned. Knowledge of internet and web-based software. Skills in word processing and spreadsheet software applications; skills in graphics software applications; skills in a database application, Must have the ability to develop and learn technical processes. Must have knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
To apply for this position, please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com with the subject line Career Services Analyst.