NOYAC GOLF CLUB HEAD PROFESSIONAL SEARCH
Noyac Golf Club is a 55 year-old private club located in Sag Harbor, New York, on Long Island’s east end. The Club’s 18-hole, par 72 course provides five sets of tees for all levels of play, ranging from 5,255 yards (a 128 slope) to a championship tee of 7,078 yards (a 138 slope).
The course was designed by golf architect William Mitchell and has recently undergone extensive renovations and improvements under the direction of Ross Forbes, and is now considered one of the finest courses in the Metropolitan Section.
The Club has 285 memberships and a play of 13,000 rounds per year, a substantial portion of which is on weekends between June and September. While the Club’s focus is on the play of golf, we have outstanding gourmet dining facilities and host regular weekend evening events. The Club is managed conservatively from a fiscal standpoint and has funded the recent improvements solely from new members initiation fees.
Members share a love for the club and the traditions of its diverse and welcoming membership.
- Position: Head Golf Professional and Director of Golf.
- Position Requirements: Class A PGA member in good standing with experience as a Head Professional or substantial experience as an Assistant Professional.
- Job Summary: Starting January 1, 2019 and reporting to the Board through the Golf Committee. Overall management responsibility for entire golf operation, including staff, daily and tournament play, teaching, golf shop P&L, range, caddy program, and junior program. The active golf “Season” extends from the week before Memorial Day until the week after Labor Day, although the golf facilities remain open from mid-April through mid-November. The Head Pro would be expected to be at the Club during this entire period. The Golf Staff is currently at 12 people, including: assistant (teaching) pros (2); ranger (1); starter (caddy responsibility) (1); interns (2) and; bag room (4). It also includes the Head Pro/Director of Golf and the person responsible for Golf operations, including: golf shop, reserving tee times/scheduling matters, bookkeeping, supervising bag room, and coordinating with all other golf staff.
- Compensation: Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and market. • Pro Shop, Teaching, and Range fees.
- Golf Operations (other than golf shop) paid for by Club.
Please email resumes by July 1, 2018 to email@example.com