Producer, Creative Solutions
NBC Sports Group
Producer, with industry knowledge and creative experience, will be responsible for assisting with promotion of all Golf brands by creating engaging & effective video solutions. Specifically, this position will support Ad Sales and Executive presentation projects.
- Concept, produce and edit high level videos including but not limited to: executive presentation videos, company meeting videos, programming/show sizzle overviews, marketing sizzles and sales recaps
- Work closely with Sr. Director to ensure all projects are on brand and designed to showcase Golf brands as contemporary and entertaining
- Create and manage the Special Projects toolbox, updating on a quarterly basis
- Gather audio, video and graphic resources for projects
- Some weekend and evening work required
- Golf knowledge required
- Must have strong creative abilities
- Strong knowledge of the Production and Post Production process
- Ability to work well with other department members
- 4-year college degree
- Computer application proficiency should include Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, & Illustrator on the Macintosh platform
- Basic computer knowledge, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
Career Level: Experienced
Country: United States
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.