How You’ll Do It
- Responsible for spearheading Beverage operations to include mentoring, training, coaching, setting expectations and working directly with leadership teams accountable for demonstrating desired service behaviors.
- Able to think strategically and operationally about factors such as: pricing, quality, marketing, price/value perceptions, customer satisfaction, employee training and development as they relate to overall Beverage products.
- Oversight and execution of regional tiered cost and pricing bands across states.
- Oversight and execution of National Marketing Campaign beverage features.
- Build partnerships internally with all departments and externally with industry leaders.
- Manage to brand standards in areas such as: COGS, ideal inventory levels, waste control, profit and guest service satisfaction.
- Manage financial, business and capital expenditure plans while maintaining consistency with the overall strategic positioning of the local sites and organization as a whole as it relates to the beverage program.
- Continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding Beverage departmental goals to produce desired results.
- Track and respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and to enhance future sales
- Flexible to organizational changes and responsive to modified planning assumptions.
- Presentation effectiveness in small and large group settings.
- Implement and audit inventory and cost control systems and procedures.
- Assures that the team is properly trained, engaged and operating to Topgolf standards and core values at all times.
- Creates a positive work environment by maximizing productivity and morale through Associate engagement and maintaining appropriate staffing levels per business needs
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a leader in a recognized Food and Beverage program for a multi-site organization
- Minimum 10 years of progressive leadership experience in the F&B, Entertainment or related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Passionate about understanding and creating an exceptional guest experience
- Team builder with demonstrated track record of successfully managing, motivating and developing a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organization and leadership abilities, decision-making and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Creative problem-solver who brings passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.